BRIEF OF THE HOME2LIVE™ CONCEPT
A new concept to improve life,for the large middle class and for the poor.Low cost ,Healthier living,Energy saving.
Around 2012, my wife, who is a Norwegian jurist and I, a business developer half Italian and half Norwegian, began developing a new concept to improve life, which we call the Home2Live™ concept;
- Securing housing to a growing population both for the high end market, the large middle class and for the poor
- Lowering the building and maintenance cost as well as reducing construction time
- Making use of local labor hereby creating local jobs, which in turn generates a more stable and better financial environment
- Reduced building cost contributes to less need of loans, more time to spend on friends, family and travel which in sum creates a healthier state of mind and better health in general
- Improving the framework for education by offering a better learning environment herby offering better school buildings at lower cost and also to secure optimal air quality and stable temperature at the lowest possible cost
- Contribute to healthier living which includes offering better indoor air quality and making better use of the space available
- Offering integrated ecological food production systems combined with residential, commercial and industrial structures
- Saving energy and resources hereby reducing the negative impacts in nature by also utilizing existing resources better
The concept is not commercialized yet in full scale, but the different aspects of the concept are well tested separately by some of our external partners and therefore has an enormous potential World Wide when combined in a more efficient and integrated system as part of the Home2Live™ concept. Our biggest innovation, apart from putting this all together as part of a whole concept, is a recent joint venture cooperation with an inventor of a fantastic building system, which we have an agreement to implement as our own system. The goal is to established the first fully automated production plant first, and when this is up and running establish several similar production plants in order to cover the housing need for the bigger part of the world.
In all its simplicity, the Home2Live™ concept itself is a way of structuring production, marketing and sales by involving those who can influence decisions on a grass root level; local architects, engineers, builders, developers, and most importantly the people who are going to live in these houses and/or work in these structures, as well as cooperating with Governments in order to meet all local rules and regulations.
INNOVATION CONNECTED TOGETHER
Our main idea is to offer cheaper and better solutions in all the different aspects of life mentioned above by constantly improving existing systems, as well as commercializing some of these key systems in a much larger scale than being the case today.
To begin with, these 3 main focus areas will be part of the Home2Live™ concept;
- Offer best possible building systems for different purposes, hereby also planning to produce our own building system in fully automated production facilities
- Offer food production systems integrated with residential, commercial and industrial structures, hereby growing of ecological vegetables with no use of pesticides and cultivating fish as part of an aquaponics systems even in arctic and desert like areas at the lowest possible cost
- Implement sewage treatment systems converting sewage to fertilizers plus making use of alternative energy systems (thermal, solar, wind) to be able to build 100% off grid as well as making use of better recycling systems for excess warm water / grey water
Exploring New Markets
Able to operate in any country, offering sustainable housing with excellent quality at low cost to all parts of the world
For many years, we have been travelling a lot. We have amongst other things been scanning what is going on in different parts of the world. The scope of this has been is to see to how the building industry is developing, checking suppliers and manufacturers as well as different companies to see if there are grounds for a cross country cooperation in an efficient and beneficial way for their company, for the external companies and eventually for customers worldwide.
One of the goals with all of this travelling activity we have done to 46 different countries in the world through all continents and also 10 States in the US for the past six years, has been to connect with different contacts. We have visited embassies, trade organizations, companies, manufacturers, suppliers and investors in order to create a multinational cross country cooperation for developing and implementing the best of the best from different parts of the world into an international operation. The plan is to be able to operate in any country, offering sustainable housing with excellent quality at low cost to all parts of the world. This is the main goal with the Home2Live™ Concept.
Low energy buildings
The Home2Live™ concept is simply to produce area efficient homes implementing the HVACS and smart house systems, built at very affordable costs for most people worldwide.
By looking at the different countries where they have been forced to produce houses at low cost for many years, with high speed and good quality because of certain conditions applying to that certain country, we have learnt a lot of what is functioning and what is not. By combining the best systems regardless of which country they are produced, we will manage to design, manufacture and build projects anywhere in the world with just some small country specific customizations in order to deliver with specifications which exceed norms but also adopted to each and every country with its different taste in style and design.
The Germans manage this balance perfectly, so does the Hungarian, the Finnish, the Belgians and the Austrians to mention some of the ones they have the best experience with after having visited them and seen their quality.
Architectural Design Development
By cooperating with architects from many countries, we get a lot of inspiration which we can share and also can build for customers worldwide.
Our plan is to promote certain styles and expressions within the building industry by introducing this cross country. By cooperating with architects from many countries, we get a lot of inspiration which we can share and also can build for customers worldwide. These architects we can use to secure that we follow the building regulations in any given country
Overview over the social houses for quick delivery through the Home2Live™ concept
We can deliver very fast, durable houses which can be erected very quickly and can stand against typhoons / category 5 hurricanes and earthquakes up to 9 on the Richter’s scale.The prices range from around US$ 100-200 per square meters.
From the supplier of the foam concrete building system, we can produce and deliver more than 100,000 housing units yearly at a very high speed.
We can deliver very fast, durable houses which can be erected very quickly and can stand against typhoons / category 5 hurricanes and earthquakes up to 9 on the Richter’s scale. With the right type of building materials depending on the models the homes can have a lifespan of over a hundred years with this patented technology. The delivery time is in average 8 weeks from order to delivery, plus a very short assembly time.
What we have capacity for producing via our main supplier, is production and delivery of more than 100,000 houses per year. We have several sizes and models ranging from 11,7 m2, 17 m2, 23 m2, 36,3 m2, 37 m2, 45 m2, 47 m2, 60 m2, 64 m2, 73 m2, 84 m2, 90 m2 and 98 m2 for the smaller shelters and house models, which are planned already. We also have larger preplanned house models bigger than this up to more exclusive villas. These are ranging from 115 m2, 116 m2, 117 m2, 130 m2, 137 m2, 140 m2, 223 m2, 430 m2, 501 m2, 566 m2 and 574 m2.
The prices range from around US$ 100-200 per square meters FOB for a building set + transport cost and assembly cost and up depending on the delivery package included with the house if it’s steel galvanized cladding or concrete cladding, all the way up to a 100% key finished project.
Here are some videos showing how the assembly of the insulated steel EPS sandwich panels; https://youtu.be/vauURuPMdv4 and showing a 62 m2 house made of foam cement boards be erected in 3 hours; http://youtu.be/lQyKbDLfxZg. Here is an entire school being erected; http://youtu.be/rjk2IzF3lbI.